Even when you’re near retirement, planning can still pay off big time.
Save like your future depends on it.
What to do now:
- Make sure you have the right mix of investments for your savings goals. Use our tools for investors...
- Starting at age 50, the amount you can contribute tax-advantaged increases, check
to see how much you are contributing.
- Review your Social Security information by going to https://www.ssa.gov/retire/
- Develop a plan for how to live on your retirement savings once you stop working.
- If you are not sure what resources are available to you to help plan for your retirement, contact
your human resources department for additional information.