Wyoming Retirement System is partnering with the Social Security Administration to provide workers with an informational session concerning Social Security. The webinar will provide participants with information regarding retirement age and benefits, how to access Social Security online, retirement scenarios and other issues.
The following login instructions are for people who would like to participate in the Social Security webinar from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 29.
A representative from Social Security will conduct the webinar. A question and answer period will be included. Participants can also access the PDF at the bottom of the page to see an overview of the presentation.
To join the online meeting:
- Click here to access the site.
- If requested, enter your name and email address.
- If a password is required, enter the meeting password: wyoming
- Click “Join.”
To join the audio conference only
- Dial 1-877-446-3914
- Enter passcode: 201491#
- Please mute your phone once connected.
- Click here for assistance.
- On the left navigation bar, click “Support.”