FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
- What is Market Volatility - Open the guide from Empower Retirement
- How to structure your account for downturns - Watch the Video
- Learn why a long-term strategy is so important - Get Insights from Empower Retirement
A few things to remember
• It may be wise to stay invested instead of timing the market.
• Keeping your portfolio diversified may soften negative impacts.
• Before making investment changes, consider the long-term effects.
Have Questions? Call 800-701-8255
As with any financial decision, we encourage you to discuss your options with a financial advisor and consider costs, risks, investment options, and limitations prior to investing. You should choose the option that is right for you and your specific situation.
Securities distributed through GWFS Equities, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC and a subsidiary of Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company.
This material has been prepared for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended to provide investment, legal or tax advice.
Great-West Financial®, Empower Retirement and Great-West Investments™ are the marketing names of Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company, Corporate Headquarters: Greenwood Village, CO; Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company of New York, Home Office: New York, NY, and their subsidiaries and affiliates,
including registered investment advisers Advised Assets Group, LLC and Great-West Capital Management, LLC.
©2019 Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company. All rights reserved.